10th Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship [applications due 10/31/14]
The Hakuho Foundation is now accepting applications for the 10th Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship.
1. Application period: June 10-October 31, 2014
2. Research period: September 1, 2015-August 31, 2016 (6 months or 12months)
3. Receiving organizations:
- International Research Center for Japanese Studies
- Kyoto University
- National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics
- Ochanomizu University
- Ritsumeikan University (NEW)
- Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
- Waseda University
With the goals of further strengthening the fundamentals of international research into Japan and deepening international understanding of Japan through researchers’ activities, the Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship invites leading international researchers of the Japanese language, Japanese language education, Japanese literature and Japanese culture to Japan to conduct residential research.
For details, please see our website at:
News Release (Japanese):
Leaflet PDF(Japanese and English):
Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship Secretariat
(c/o) e-side, Inc., B1 Fl., Shiba-Daimon 2-1-16 Minato-ku,
Tokyo, 105-0012 Japan
Kana Ohta/ Scott Macdonald
The name of this fellowship was changed from the Hakuho Japanese Language Research Fellowship Program to the Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship.